Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognised as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. We are a global leader in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets.
We’re always on the lookout for passionate, energetic and talented people to join our rapidly expanding team.
Life at Genius Sports is never dull. As a company at the cutting-edge of sports technology, we offer a stimulating, collaborative and fun working environment. We also recognise that career development for our talented employees is core to our success and support their careers with the best training and guidance possible.
As an Accounts Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
- Input of invoices into accounting systems
- Credit control
- Dealing with Account Queries
- Fortnightly Bank account review
- Review of Accounts Receivable balances, recommendation of bad debt provisions
- Support in production of Monthly Divisional Reports
- Monthly KPI analysis
- Foreign Subsidiary invoice review
- Foreign Subsidiary payroll support
- Adhoc duties as required by the nature of the role.
- A real team player who effectively interacts with peers and helps motivate other members of the team
- Excellent time management skills and able to juggle with conflicting deadlines
- Proactive in problem solving and issues resolution.
- Driven to complete activities on time and draw issues to closure
- Flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment and customer focused
- High level of computer literacy (Excel), numerical skills and understanding of double-entry accounting
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience of Sage and Microsoft NAV Dynamics is desirable but not essential
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in central London
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
- Private health and life insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Child Care Scheme
- Work Place Pension