Desktop Support Engineer
Genius Sports in London is looking for candidates for a Desktop Support Engineer position who can serve as an on-site support liaison between internal corporate executives and end users alike. Candidates must be able to effectively troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize and resolve issues related to hardware and/or software in a timely and efficient manner. Additionally, all applicants must possess strong customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written) along with a strong work ethic.
- Provide on-site & off-site support for corporate and executive staff
- Provide on-site & off-site desktop support for both hardware and/or software related issues
- Receive and process requests for support via telephone or email
- Monitor “Help” request queue and manage any needed follow-up on existing tickets as needed
- Input detailed documentation and resolution notes to ticketing systems and emails communications
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional personality skills
- Must possess advanced knowledge/troubleshooting skills associated with Windows 7 Windows 10 as well as MAC OS
- Basic understanding of networking is a must.
- Must possess extensive support and troubleshooting capabilities with handheld devices
- Must possess advanced knowledge/troubleshooting skills associated with Microsoft Outlook (on-site Exchange environment), all MS Office product lines.
- Support of applications (proprietary or otherwise) is desired.
- Excellent communication skills including both verbal and written
- Ability to assess and understand internal client needs while responding in a professional and courteous manner
- Organizational skills and ability to properly manage workload in an efficient manner
- Experience with Office 365 support administration
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange and file servers