Front End Web Developer
Genius Sports is recruiting for a Front End Web Developer in our Los Angeles office.
As part of our LA development team, you must possess good communication and social skills both with customers and your colleagues. You will be self-motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision, and you will have a positive attitude to teamwork and collaboration. You will work with a variety of teams on several different projects, both client-facing (reaching millions of people) and internal websites for all device types. You will be expected to learn continually and be self-driven to adopt software best practises and rise to new challenges as we continue to grow. Your main role will be designing and styling interactive HTML banners with possibilities of expanding outside of this over time if you wish.
As a Front End client side developer you will be working on a real-time data capture and visualisation software with complex workflows for some of the biggest media and sports organisations in the world. You will be working in a team employing the SCRUM methodology, thus it will be expected that you have strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to work together and guide nurture and mentor team members in order to deliver world class products.
- Exceptional CSS
- Knowledge of a build system ex – gulp, grunt, web pack
- Knowledge of a CSS pre-processor ex – Less, Sass, GSS
- Experience in unit, functional and integration level testing
- Being able to deconstruct, extract and critique workflow/activity diagrams and static photoshop designs
- Server side language (Polygot development skills)
- Experience with strongly typed client-side development (Typescript, Closure, Flow, Elm)
- Experience with CI, different deployment models (pipeline, blue/green etc)
- Xamarin, Mobile (IOS/Android) or React Native experience
- Knowledge of at least one client-side framework – ideally React, with an understanding of web components and component reuse.
|Salary||A competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience|