Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist will manage the day-to-day Human Resource operations in the Genius Sports Vilnius office. They will manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Generalist will report to the HR Manager Europe, carrying out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development and employment.
- Implement human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, on-boarding, compensation, well being and company benefits, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Assist with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the Vilnius office with the organisational objectives.
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive culture and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action to the HR Manager, Europe.
- Prepare weekly reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Support the recruitment process for the Tallinn office using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary.
- Complies with local legal requirements by understanding existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Three plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development or equivalent.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Office Experience – General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills.
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment.
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
- Generous annual allocated training budget
|Salary||A competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience|
|Training||A generous annual allocated training budget|