Information Security Intern (Devops, London)
As a Security and DevOps Intern you will work closely with product development teams and stakeholders to improve the security of the software. You must possess outstanding communication and social skills both with customers and colleagues in your team, be self-motivated, and able to work with minimum supervision with remote teams around the world.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Security Testing including but not limited to penetration testing.
- Assisting with regulatory compliance.
- Assisting with the prioritisation of security issues.
- Helping to define security policy.
- Work with Devops to automate security testing
- Communication and understanding of analysis on measurable quality metrics, with the ability to highlight problem areas and suggest ways of fixing them.
- Completion of academic course, or current study in applicable security field.
- Strong communication and organization skills, with a positive attitude to teamwork and collaboration
- Able to quickly develop a deep understanding of the applications and their supporting systems
- Proficient in defining, executing and reporting on security tests and issues.
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative
The role would suit someone who thrives in a fast moving, team-oriented environment and is passionate about working with developers to deliver high quality software for smart and demanding customers. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and highly motivated, possess a strong command of spoken and written English.