Integrity Analyst – ESports
As an Integrity Analyst, you will work within Genius Sports’ integrity team in London and closely with our other departments elsewhere throughout the world. Using the company’s proprietary data and software solutions, you will be part of a team responsible for identifying anomalous betting patterns and compiling reports for our clients – who are major eSports federations.
The successful applicant must possess a good overall knowledge of eSports sports, as well a decent understanding of betting markets, including international markets; preferably with experience in a trading role.
- Investigate odds movements and other betting patterns using our proprietary data, monitoring systems and other external sources.
- Production of professional level reports explaining the betting markets clearly and concisely for non-betting experts;
- Work with our development team to continually review and improve the internal software and reporting solutions;
- Liaise with our various internal trading departments to ensure all relevant aspects of the sporting event and betting market are explained; and
- Ongoing assessment and review of the relevant betting markets.
- Graduate, capable of writing (in English) to a high standard;
- Experience working in a report writing/administrative role;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of eSports is essential;
- An understanding of the betting markets and how bookmakers trade their markets (and respective ‘lounge betting’), preferably with trading experience;
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills;
- Ability to clearly prioritise work in a proactive manner and remain flexible in a changing environment;
- Possess a good eye for detail with dedication to produce work of the highest standard
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in central London
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
- Private health and life insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Child Care Scheme
- Work Place Pension