Genius Sports is recruiting for a Network Engineer to be based in our London office.
As a Network Engineer, you will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for all networking technology, from the physical to the application layer.
- Providing network support for a complex enterprise WAN and LAN network.
- Troubleshooting and identifying sources of problems, working with equipment vendors and telecom providers to bring issues to resolution.
- Establishing and enforcing best practice processes for network management, including configurations, monitoring, patch management and security.
- Overseeing hardware deployments for domestic and international initiatives.
- Overseeing compliance with change control and release management processes.
- Juniper & BGP knowledge essential
- In depth working knowledge of Layer 2 and 3 switching
- Strong understanding of IP networking and routing protocols (TCP/IP, anycast, multicast, GRE, SPF, ISIS, BGP4, EIGRP and RIP)
- Strong understanding and previous experience of Cisco and Juniper equipment, ideally supported by a recognised network certification such as CCNP and JNCIP
- Extensive knowledge of maintaining and troubleshooting networks which cater for numerous software-as-a-service web applications and IPTV streaming
- Experience of building, managing and maintaining high availability networks with a range of both Cisco and Juniper devices
- Experience of implementing network monitoring solutions
- Experience of managing and maintaining load balancing equipment (loadbalancer.org, LVS, F5)
- Strong understanding of load balancing with the ability to implement the different methods (DR, NAT, TUN, SNAT)
- A positive attitude towards teamwork and collaboration, especially with software development teams
|Salary||A competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience|
|Training||A generous annual allocated training budget|
|Insurance||Private Health and Life Insurance|