PA to MD
This role is highly demanding and varied and will require a high level of organisation and the individual will be required to manage and prioritise multiple requests, often simultaneously! The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, have lots of enthusiasm and initiative and be looking to further their career as a PA. The role will require the candidate to make it their own and would suit someone who is prepared to go above and beyond for their bosses.
- PA support to the MD; diary management, arranging client lunches/dinners, inbox management, expenses and other ad hoc tasks where required.
- Extensive international and national travel arrangements for the MD – ensuring that travel arrangements are booked timely and within budget, schedules and client trips are made visible to the teams and a transparent process is followed and communicated.
- Organising and attending internal and external client meetings, including drafting agendas, documents, minute taking and following up on action points.
- Production of high-level company and project PowerPoint presentations, proposals, Heads of Terms, letters, Board reports etc.
- Personal administration and travel for the MD where necessary.
- Implementation of an individual, efficient and effective communication method with the MD.
- Arranging Sales training, Commercial Away Days and Business Development team outings.
- Working with the Marketing and Communications department to maintain and organise the annual industry conference calendar and ensuring that conference passes are booked in advance and prices are negotiated.
- Manage the commercial contract logging process with the in-house Legal Department.
- Maintaining the business development contact details database / CRM management.
- Assisting to manage tender and proposal processes and requirements as required.
- Working with other members of the administration team to provide ad hoc support and cover where necessary. Please note that due to the nature of the role, it is not strictly a typical 9 – 5 position and there will be a requirement for occasional out of hours work/ travel.
- A real team player who effectively interacts with peers and helps motivate other members of the team
- Proactive in problem solving and issues resolution.
- Flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- High level of computer literacy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in central London
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
- Generous annual allocated training budget
- Private health and life insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Child Care Scheme
- Work Place Pension