As a Publisher Developer you will be responsible for building relationships with publisher websites and offering to optimise their ad inventory which will be sold to advertisers by the sales managers. The publisher developer will then also have the operational responsibility to ensure campaigns are optimised. The Publisher Developer will report into the Sales Director and responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for work with existing ad/media network publishing partners
- Managing partner requirements such advert optimisation
- Deal negotiations
- Reporting, tracking, and setups
- Providing continual flow of feedback as to provide media sales team support on selling advertising across the network
- Reviewing new potential offers and providing feedback
- Acting as interface with operations, accounting, technology, and sales; setting-up and managing ongoing communication with publishers;
- Identifying new publisher/affiliates for network membership
- Recruiting target publishers into media network and ongoing communication to affiliate sites around content or ad campaigns
- Maintaining long-term business relationships with customers; and participating in retention drives.
- Reports to Sales Director
- Must have excellent working knowledge of (DFP) Double Click for Publishers.r
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
|Salary||A competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience|