This is a new role which will require a high level of organisation and the individual will be required to manage and prioritise multiple requests, often simultaneously! The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, have lots of enthusiasm and initiative and be looking to further their administrative career. The role will require the candidate to make it their own and would suit someone who is prepared to go above and beyond for their bosses. The role is part of an exciting and growing area of the business and there are opportunities to take on additional projects if the candidate has the ambition to grow the role.
- Administrative support to three senior team members with the Betgenius division; diary management, arranging meetings, minute taking, expenses and other ad hoc tasks where required.
- Co-ordinating European and International travel for the team – ensuring that travel arrangements are booked timely and within budget, schedules and client trips are made visible to the teams and a transparent process is followed and communicated.
- Organising and attending internal and external meetings, including drafting agendas, documents, minute taking and following up on action points.
- Production of high-level company and project PowerPoint presentations, proposals, etc.
- Implementation of an individual, efficient and effective communication method with the team.
- Overseeing and confirming the logistics for various events during the calendar year which the team members attend.
- Working with other members of the administration team to provide ad hoc support and cover where necessary. Please note that due to the nature of the role, it is not strictly a typical 9 – 5 position and there will be a requirement for occasional out of hours work/ travel.
- A real team player who effectively interacts with peers and helps motivate other members of the team
- Proactive in problem solving and issues resolution
- Flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- High level of computer literacy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
- Technology industry experience desired, not essential
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in central London
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
- Generous annual allocated training budget
- Private health and life insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Child Care Scheme
- Work Place Pension