Technical Account Manager
Genius Sports is the leading provider of sophisticated data-driven software to the global sports betting and lottery sectors. Our products enable bookmakers and lottery operators to increase revenues by improving the efficiency and usability of their existing sportsbooks. We require an experienced Technical Accounts Manager to our Technical Accounts team.
- You will be experienced in account management, budgeting, and software and technology licensing and ready for a challenge in delivering a key part of the future evolution of the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the licensing drive for the entire Genius Sports Group business including, but not limited to: Office 365, developer licenses such as MSDN and ReSharper and well as SSL certificates, VMware and server licencing
- Responsible for the strategic roadmap for Software Licence Management and support contracts including reviewing proposals for renewals and new services
- Work with Finance and accounts to establish a Purchase Order and procurement workflow
- Accountable for establishing, influencing and maintaining the governance of the processes regarding the tracking and use of Software Assets including conducting and co-ordinating regular audits
- Build and maintain a strong business relationship with existing suppliers, licensors and other key stakeholders.
- Manage account relationship for internal tools as services such as Navision, Office 365, Dynamics, JIRA, HipChat, Confluence and JIRA Service Desk.
- Own the Software Licence Management Risk Register identifying proactively and mitigating risks that could impact the operational, commercial reputation of Genius Sports Group.
- Work with our legal team where appropriate to structure licensing agreements
- Work with HR, IT Operations and Business Operations to support the procurement, configuration, deployment and destruction of software so that we are making the most out of our current software assets, and not acquiring new software assets unnecessarily.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and lead negotiations on Software Licence Management including strategy, efficiency and continual service improvement.
- Build relationships with IT training providers
- Create and maintain CapEx and Opex report to present to stake holders on a monthly/quarterly basis
- A comfortable, relaxed working environment in central London.
- A highly competitive salary that is negotiable based on experience.
- An annual allocated training budget.
- Private health and life insurance.
- Experience of software or technology licensing
- Experience negotiating software licenses across international markets
- Project management and negotiation skills
- An excellent command of the English language – both written and spoken
- Strong presentation skills
- A team player who can also work highly independently
- Ability to work with diverse group of technical and commercial employees
- Effective team and budgetary management skills
- Proactive, reliable and with an attention to detail
- Knowledge of ITIL and experience working and managing in an ITIL environment.
- Knowledge of licensing policies in internationally
- Knowledge of Six Sigma is a big plus
- A positive attitude towards teamwork and collaboration – keen to share knowledge, maintain documentation and communicate progress to others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with people of varying levels of technical expertise.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail and adherence to documented standards.
- The ability to prioritize work from many sources, deal with distractions and show initiative.
- A tidy mind – always seeking to standardize and remove anomalies /exceptions from systems.