UX/UI Web Designer
Genius Sports is recruiting for a UX/UI Web Designer to be based in our Los Angeles office.
As a UX/UI Designer, you should be comfortable working in an agile work environment, with a strong focus on collaboration. This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who is passionate about sports, willing to take on challenges and responsibility for new projects from scratch, deliver the best quality results to our clients and to be an integral part of a focused, agile team.
- Create early stage wireframes, designers, developers and business stakeholders to evolve them into feasible products.
- Collaborate with a heterogeneous group of product and developer teams to prototype new UI’s and products, ensuring they are technically feasible to implement.
- Graphically design web and mobile applications, present design concepts, produce assets and ensure industry standards are followed.
- Design preliminary components, page layouts, site content, graphics, templates, style guides, and navigational elements in accordance with the requirements for the given project.
- Working with client brand guidelines to design and produce high performing creative.
- Supporting internal projects, providing creative input to marketing collateral.
- Strong understanding of typography, color, usability and other design principles
- Exceptional knowledge of Adobe CS, especially Photoshop and InDesign
- Exceptional HTML5, CSS, Css3 Animations and web standards in general
- Knowledge of a CSS pre-processor eg. Less, Sass, GSS
- A good understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility, responsive layouts
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team
- Good communication skills, dealing internally and with clients
- Able to prioritise effectively and work to deadlines
- Experience with source and asset control systems like Git, Mecurial etc
- Experience using eSports websites
- 3-5 years hands-on experience working across UI and UX design. A related degree would definitely be a bonus.
- Experience with a wireframing / prototyping tool such as Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Axure, Visio, Gliffy, Invision, Sketch
- A workload prioritisation tool such as JIRA
- Experience of web and mobile application interface design
In order to be considered for the role please can you provide the following information to support your application;
- Please provide your portfolio/example of your work
- Your salary expectations
- Your notice period (if applicable)
- Confirmation that you have the right to work in the USA
|Salary||A competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience|