Genius Sports is a global leader in sports data technology, distribution and commercialisation services. We provide innovative and data-driven solutions to sports leagues and federations. Headquartered in London and across over 15 locations worldwide, Genius Sports is recognised as one of the fastest growing sports technology companies in the world. Founded on integrity, Genius Sports has become the trusted technology partner of hundreds of sporting bodies, including the world’s largest international federations and professional leagues such as FIBA and the English Premier League. Taking a true partnership approach to working with sport, we distribute official data for organisations such as La Liga, the ATP and WTA. Genius Sports’ commitment to sport goes beyond delivering profitable and technical solutions for our partners. We understand that the protection, integrity and successful commercialisation of sports data is fundamental to the continued success of the industry. Its future requires those who run sports and those who utilise the data to work closely together, therefore ensuring sport is protected and opportunities are maximised.
As a senior client side developer you will be working on realtime data capture and visualisation software,
with complex workflows for some of the biggest media and sports organisations in the world.
You will be working in a team employing the SCRUM methodology, thus it will be expected that you have
strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to work together, guide, nurture and mentor team members in order to deliver
world class products.
– Exceptional CSS
– Knowledge of a build system ex – gulp, grunt, web pack
– Knowledge of a CSS pre-processor ex – Less, Sass, GSS
– Knowledge of at least one client side framework -, with an understanding of web components and component reuse
– Deep experience in unit, functional and integration level testing
– Being able to deconstruct, extract and critique workflow/activity diagrams
– Server side language (Polygot development skills)
– Experience with strongly typed client side development (Typescript, Closure, Flow, Elm)
– Experience with CI, different deployment models (pipeline, blue/green etc)
– Xamarin, Mobile (IOS/Android) or React Native experience
|Job Category||Software Development|
|Salary||A competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience|
|Training||A generous annual allocated training budget|
|Insurance||Group health and life insurance|