Bookmaker Monitoring Analyst
Content Operations / Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
A bit about us
Genius Sports is the official data, technology and commercial partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media.
Our mission is to champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties - from the rights holder all the way through to the fan.
We are the trusted partner to over 500 sports organizations globally, capturing the highest quality data for many of the world’s largest leagues and federations such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, English Premier League, Serie A, FIBA and the NCAA.
From enabling leagues to take control of their official data, to creating immersive fan experiences for sports, betting and media organizations, we are driven to the deliver the difference for our partners.
Data capture, management and analysis tools that help leagues run their sport, unlock new revenue streams, and protect the integrity of their competitions.
Fully automated streaming technology, production and distribution services that help showcase sports to the world.
Everything an operator needs to manager their sportsbook and grow profits – all powered by the finest live sports data available.
MEDIA & ENGAGEMENT
We help brands and publishers engage and monetize sports fans with personalized campaigns and content they will love.
Our Bookmaker Monitoring Analyst is a specialist full-time employee, knowledgeable in terms of Sports Betting, Sports Betting Feed Provision, and Sports in general. Uses internal GSS Tools + Internal GSS Communication channels on a daily basis. Able to draw conclusions and make decisions based on them.
- To monitor bookmaker odds movements, suspensions and lateness to understand how bookmakers and suppliers are covering fixtures (TV, in-venue, scraping);
- To perform analysis of the compiled data, aiming to improve processes;
- To help setup and implement the best method of working, including improvements in internal tools and systems;
- Responsible for following the work discipline (avoiding; delays, incorrectly using the computer equipment, and the product software);
- Responsible for any damage caused to their employers;
- Responsible for authenticity and the timely update of match data);
- Responsible for any despoilment of consumables;
- Responsibility for the technical equipment that is delegated to them (PC, Printer, and other peripheral devices);
- The employee can be held liable for all the points mentioned in the internal rules and regulations, as well as everything mentioned in the labor code.
- Good English skills;
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Passion for sports;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A strong and committed work ethic;
- Sports betting industry knowledge.
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.