Genius Sports Announces Upcoming Conference Schedule
By Genius Sports Press | 03 May 2023
Genius Sports Limited (NYSE:GENI) (“Genius Sports”), the official data, technology and broadcast partner that powers the global ecosystem connecting sports, betting and media, will participate in six upcoming investor conferences.
- Oppenheimer’s 8th Annual Emerging Growth Conference on May 11, 2023
- Needham’s 18th Annual Technology & Media Conference from May 16-18, 2023. Mark Locke, Genius Sports Co-Founder and CEO, will participate in a breakout session with the host analyst. The session will begin at approximately 11:45am ET on May 17, 2023.
- Riley Securities’ 23rd Annual Institutional Investor Conference from May 24-25, 2023: Mark Locke, Genius Sports Co-Founder and CEO, will participate in a breakout session with the host analyst. The session will begin at approximately 10:30am PT on May 25, 2023.
- Craig-Hallum’s 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference on May 31, 2023
- Cantor Fitzgerald’s 2023 Technology Conference from June 14-15, 2023
- Jefferies’ Consumer Conference from June 20-21, 2023
A live webcast and replay of each breakout session, where available, can be accessed at investors.geniussports.com.